Wednesday 16 June 2010

A blogging community

What is more flattering for a blogger than to discover that people are actually reading his articles, and even enjoy them?
Not much, really.
I have had some unexpected positive reactions from an American couple living part time in a nearby village, but who else but family and friends is reading those little stories one churns out every so often?
Well, more than one thinks; living proof can be found on the following links.

Keith Eckstein reviews blogs about France on a regular basis, and I was happy, not to say a bit proud that he chose my blog recently to be reviewed, and published a nice rundown of it. Read for yourself what he has to say about it!


Before my blog was chosen, my better half’s blog has been reviewed by Keith as well.

Chris and Linda are (in my eyes) real bloggers.
At least Linda Hubbard blogs every day, which makes her stories in general short and very readable.

Chris Gulker writes less frequent, and consequently his articles are slightly longer, however not less readable.

My own blogs are normally published once every fortnight, unless I have got extra material to be published on my Saturday off. Since I have just made a new exception to my own rules, I can finally make an attempt to be a bit less long winded!

For our own website click here.

2 comments:

  1. Cees - thank you very much for the mention. It was a pleasure to review your blog (as it was to review your better half's blog, as well!)


    All the best

    Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi Cees, ik vond je blog door Keith en ik vind het leuk te lezen hoe jullie leven in la douce France.Ik wacht op je volgende stukje
    Liefs uit Nederland
    Erna (met een heel ander soort blog :) )

    ReplyDelete